Available March 1st through November 30th!
- Calm Water – No rapids on this tour.
- Includes continental breakfast, lunch, unlimited snacks & bottled water.
- Departs at 6:30 a.m.
- Returns at 6:30 p.m.
- Operates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
This very Exciting & Scenic Tour starts with a beautiful drive from Las Vegas through the high desert and Joshua Tree Forest to Laughlin, Nevada and the Colorado River, where you will board a powerful 1200 HP Jet Boat for an incredibly fun 58 mile ride down the Colorado River & through the beautiful Topock Gorge (no whitewater rapids on this tour).
Enjoy a 2 ½ hour stay and a romantic picnic lunch on the sandy shores of Lake Havasu Beach, the Ft. Lauderdale of the Mohave Desert! Be sure to bring your swimsuit & towel and go for a refreshing swim in this beautiful freshwater lake! All virtually next to the iconic “London Bridge.” This amazing structure was dismantled, shipped to America and reconstructed at Lake Havasu, Arizona. Walk this stately bridge that has been graced by “Kings and Queens.”
On our return to Las Vegas, we enjoy a stunning drive on the famous Route 66 where we have a refreshment stop at “Oatman Ghost Town”, the Old West gold mining town from the 1800’s that wouldn’t die. You’ll love the Wild Burros on the main street as well as the gift shops and real old Saloons. This is a great conclusion to a wonderful, exciting and memorable day on the Colorado River
- No whitewater rapids on this tour.
- Transportation: Luxury 4×4’s or 14 passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes: Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Unlimited Snacks & Bottled Water
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates: MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, & FRIDAYS
- Departure: Approximately 6:30 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 6:30 p.m.
- Joshua Tree Forest
- Laughlin, Nevada
- Colorado River
- Topock Gorge
- Lake Havasu Beach
- Mohave Desert
- London Bridge
- Oatman Ghost Town
- Transportation and Amenities
- Includes continental breakfast, lunch, unlimited snacks & bottled water
- Vehicles used: Luxury 4×4’s or 14 passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Gratuity not included
- What to Wear
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and light shirts are comfortable
- Don’t forget your swim suit & towel!