Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. The views are truly breathtaking.
This incredible display of Aztec Sandstone is the most studied and famous geographic fault in the world. It is a photographer/sightseer’s dream-come-true!
- Includes free hotel pick up, snacks and bottled water
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 12 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book Public Tour Online And Save $10
- $99 $89
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
Las Vegas Aztec Sandstone
Just west of Las Vegas, this incredible display of Aztec Sandstone is the most studied and famous geographic fault in the world. It is a photographer/sightseer’s dream-come-true with many scheduled stops. When the Park is open the tour includes Ancient Indian petroglyphs, pictographs and roasting pits as well as beautiful desert springs. If the Park is closed (due to the Covid-19) we add many other stops so it’s still an unbelievable tour! The three thousand foot tall, multi-colored, Wilson Cliffs (which are ancient sand dunes) are beyond belief.
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
- Return time: Approximately 12:00pm
- Free pick up at Hotel
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Route 66 Train Museum
- Mather Point
- Yavapai Point
- Bright Angel Point and Lodge
- Grand Canyon Rim Trail
- Vehicle Type: 7 passenger Luxury SUV’s or Motor Coaches for larger groups.
- Includes snacks and bottled water.
- An audio recording (mp3) of this tour is available in Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Gratuity Not included.
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.