Yes, Area 51 really does exist! Why is it there? Are they hiding an alien space ship and bodies?
The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters, and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic sightseer’s dream come true.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5 p.m.
- Operates Mondays and Wednesdays
Book Public Tour Online and Save $50!
- $299 $249
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- $1099 $989
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
- $1499 $1349
- Party of 7-10 All Ages
- $1929 $1736
Standing at the entrance to Death Valley and our first exploration- photo stop on this amazing adventure is the old Ghost Town of Rhyolite, a long abandoned gold mining community and the set for many movies and documentaries.
We then drive down a beautiful winding highway and enter the center of Death Valley from the east; this is like landing on Mars, you enter a foreign and strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants and animals – all are visible expressions of geologic time reckoned in millions of years.
The driest, hottest climate imaginable – this is Death Valley; an immense, wild land that man has never tamed. Capture the view of the valley from Hell’s Gate, well above the valley floor and then we visit Badwater at 282 ft. below sea level. We also enjoy views and stops at Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and Artists Pallet.
The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseers dream come true. For the truly adventurous, we not only offer this tour in spring, fall and winter but for the hardiest of adventurer’s, also throughout the summer months.
Death Valley Tour
You and your professional tour guide ride from Las Vegas to Death Valley in air conditioned comfort to the viewpoints in our luxury seven-passenger 4×4 SUVs or 12 or 14-passenger VIP mini coaches.
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
- Return time: Approximately 5:30pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Old ghost town of Rhyolite
- The center of Death Valley
- View of Hell’s Gate
- Badwater, Zabriskie’s Point, Devils Golf Course
- Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, Sand Dunes, and Artist’s Pallet
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes lunch, unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity not included on this Las Vegas to Death Valley tour
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.