Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is cancelled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct which may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.
Rules and Regulations
- MINIMUM LOAD REQUIREMENTS: For Scenic Tours and Special Services, a minimum of two or more adult fares must be paid to warrant service being offered. If less than two or more individuals request that service be offered, that individual would be required to pay the full fare as though there were two individuals. For Charter Services a minimum of 1 hour is required with billing at ½ hour increments.
- UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN: No person under the age of 18 will be permitted to take part in any tour unless a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult accompanies them. “Adult” in this sense means a person 18 years or older who is responsible for the child during the transportation services.
- INFANTS: No child will be allowed to sit in anyone’s lap. Infants and other small children who require infant seats or child safety seats will be allowed on the provision that the parent or a responsible adult provides such seat and install said seat in the vehicle using the vehicle safety belts.
- ALCOHOL, RECREATIONAL DRUGS: No alcohol or recreational drugs will be allowed in any tour vehicle at any time.
- NON-DISCRIMINATION: The carrier will not refuse service to anyone because of race, creed, sex, or national origin.
- RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE: The carrier reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone who may appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. They also reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone who may display an inability to care for him or herself or display conduct, which may disrupt the pleasure and safety of passengers or employees.
- SEAT BELTS: All passengers will be required to wear fastened seat belts at any time when the vehicle is in motion or on a roadway. Carrier reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who cannot or will not wear a seat belt.
- TRIP CANCELLATION OR REROUTING: The carrier reserves the right to cancel or reroute any given tour when weather conditions, health hazards or equipment malfunctions may affect the safety of passengers or employees. If a tour does not meet the minimum load requirements for reasons beyond our control, such as last minute cancellations, we reserve the right to cancel, reroute or reschedule the tour.
- SMOKING: Smoking will not be allowed in the vehicle. At certain times smoking is not allowed on the parks because of fire risk.
- CARRIERS LIABILITY: Carrier will not be liable for loss of personal property or injury, as detailed in the Release of Liability form to be executed by all customers.
- DISCOUNTS: Once the minimum load requirements have been met, discounts may be offered for Children, Students, Seniors and Groups on some tours at the company’s discretion.
- APPLICATION OF RATES: Rates for intrastate tours are listed on page 5, 7 & 8 of the Company Tariff on file with the State of Nevada Transportation Authority. For Scenic Tours and Special Services the time length of the trip will be determined from last “pick-up” to the time of the first expected “drop-off.” For Charter Services the rates apply from the time the Vehicle is dispatched until the time when the Vehicle is expected to return to company station.
- REFUNDS: Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the tour date will be charged in full. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct which may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of refusal to wear a seat belt or follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Tours Inc. cancels a trip for any reason, bad weather or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour.
- SCHEDULE: Service will be offered 365 days a year based upon availability.
- BAGGAGE: A) hand baggage shall not exceed forty (40) pounds per bag; B) Each passenger will be allowed no more than two bags. C) Articles with sharp edges will not be carried unless safely and securely packaged, D) Explosives, inflammables, or harmful liquids will not be transported.
- ANIMALS: Live animals will not be carried except for Seeing Eye dogs, and other animals assisting handicapped customers in the performance of their duties.
Our passenger’s safety is our top priority.
Unfortunately, the weather conditions at the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Bryce, Zion and other desert areas can be unpredictable at times. Should the weather interfere with this tour, we reserve the right to alter the tour in the interest of safety. If weather prohibits the tour and we are unable to get to our destination, customer may either reschedule tour or choose to cancel reservation and obtain full refund.
Customer understands that weather conditions may cause missed views and/or sequence of itineraries may be modified for operational and safety reasons and no refund is available if customer chooses to continue with the tour as stated.
If your ticket or any portion of it was prepaid, the agent who made your reservation will handle that portion of your refund. Adventure Tours can only grant refunds for tours purchased directly through Adventure Tours’ Reservation Agents.
Waiver of Liability
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hereby release and discharge Adventure Tours, Inc. dba Adventure Tours, and it’s owners, officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively “Adventure Tours”), from any and all liability, claims, demands, or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries or damages arising out of my participation in photographic scenic tours, whether in, on, en route to, from or out of the vehicles utilized by Adventure Tours. This release shall apply to any and all minor children of whom I am the parent or legal guardian that participates with me in the photographic scenic tours with Adventure Tours.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I understand and acknowledge that Adventure Tours’ photographic scenic tours contain portions that are inherently dangerous and I expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of death or other personal injury sustained while participating in the photographic scenic tours or any portion thereof, including but not limited to equipment malfunction.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS
I also agree to indemnify and hold Adventure Tours harmless from all claims, judgements, and costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, and to reimburse Adventure Tours for any expenses whatsoever incurred in connection with any claim or action, whether an action is filed with a court of competent jurisdiction or not, brought as a result of my participation in Adventure Tours’ photographic scenic tours.