Yes, Area 51 really does exist! Why is it there? Are they hiding an alien space ship and bodies?
This wonderful “day tour” starts with an incredibly scenic drive from Las Vegas through the beautiful high deserts, dry lakes, mountain ranges, the geographic southern end of Death Valley, as well as amazing Mohave Yucca and Joshua Tree forests on our way to Los Angeles and the legendary Hollywood, California.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 6 a.m.
- Returns at 8:30 p.m.
- Operates daily (except Friday)
For the technical buff, see fabulous views of the new Ivanpah Solar Power facility at the Nevada-California state line. This is the real California – glitz, glamour, and movie stars, this is what California is all about. Now the fun really begins!
We stop for lunch at the beautiful Santa Monica Beach and Pier. When you hear the words “Southern California” you can’t help but think of the beaches of Santa Monica. You can walk barefoot in the sand where David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson worked, the same location where Hollywood directors filmed the most watched television series of all time, “Baywatch.” This is the real California – Sun, Sand and Movie Stars, this is what California is all about. See “Bubba Gump’s Shrimp Company” and take a romantic stroll on the beach in the warm California sun where you can put your toes in the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean.
We drive through the famous Rodeo Drive shopping area, Santa Monica Drive and along the equally famous Sunset Strip, which has been the inspiration for many songs and movies. Our tour continues past Beverly Hills where many of our favorite stars live. Actors such as Tom Cruise, Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Jack Nicholson and so many others live in the fabulous neighborhoods scattered throughout Beverly Hills. We stroll along Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame with the stars at our feet; find your favorite star and take a picture, see the ornate Chinese & Kodak (Dolby) Theaters (home of the Oscars), the hand prints of the stars in concrete, the famous Roosevelt Hotel (where stars are commonly seen) and a wonderful view of the iconic “Hollywood Sign” from the Patio of the Kodak Theater.
Hollywood Day Tour
Quick highlights of this Vegas to Hollywood tour includes strollingalong Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame with the stars at our feet, seeing the ornate Chinese & Kodak Theaters (home of the Oscars), viewing the hand prints of the stars in concrete, the famous Roosevelt Hotel (where stars are commonly seen), and have a wonderful view of the iconic Hollywood Sign from the patio of the Kodak Theater.
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates daily (except Friday) at approximately 6 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 8:30 p.m.
- Pick-up at hotel
- Travel through the south end of Death Valley, Mohave, Yucca, and Joshua Tree Forests
- Views of Ivanpah Solar Power at the state line
- Tour Sunset Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.
- Stroll down the Walk of Fame, and see the Chinese Theater, Kodak Theater, Roosevelt Hotel, many other famous film locations
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Vehicles Used: 7-passenger Luxury 4×4 SUVs, Custom 12-passenger VIP mini-coaches, Custom 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coaches
- Gratuity not included.
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable