Yes, Area 51 really does exist! Why is it there? Are they hiding an alien space ship and bodies?
This wonderful “day tour” starts with an incredibly scenic drive from Las Vegas through the beautiful high deserts, dry lakes, mountain ranges, the geographic southern end of Death Valley, as well as amazing Mohave Yucca and Joshua Tree forests on our way to Los Angeles and the legendary Hollywood, California.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 6 a.m.
- Returns at 8:30 p.m.
- Operates daily (except Friday)
Book online and save $50!
- $289 $239
This wonderful “day tour” starts with an incredibly scenic drive from Las Vegas through the beautiful high deserts, dry lakes, mountain ranges, the geographic southern end of Death Valley, as well as amazing Mohave Yucca and Joshua Tree forests on our way to Los Angeles and the legendary Hollywood, California. (and for the technical buff, fabulous views of the new Ivanpah Solar Power facility at the Nevada-California state line) We stop for lunch at the beautiful Santa Monica Beach and Pier. When you hear the words “Southern California” you can’t help but think of the beaches of Santa Monica. You can walk barefoot in the sand where David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson worked, the same location where Hollywood directors filmed the most watched television series of all time, “Baywatch.” This is the real California – Sun, Sand and Movie Stars, this is what California is all about. See “Bubba Gump’s Shrimp Company” and take a romantic stroll on the beach in the warm California sun where you can put your toes in the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean.
We drive through the famous Rodeo Drive shopping area, Santa Monica Drive and along the equally famous Sunset Strip, which has been the inspiration for many songs and movies. Our tour continues past Beverly Hills where many of our favorite stars live. Actors such as Tom Cruise, Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Jack Nicholson and so many others live in the fabulous neighborhoods scattered throughout Beverly Hills.
Hollywood Day Tour
We stroll along Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame with the stars at our feet; find your favorite star and take a picture, see the ornate Chinese & Kodak (Dolby) Theaters (home of the Oscars), the hand prints of the stars in concrete, the famous Roosevelt Hotel (where stars are commonly seen) and a wonderful view of the iconic “Hollywood Sign” from the Patio of the Kodak Theater.
- Operates Daily at approximately 6:00am
- Return time: Approximately 8:30pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Travel through the southern end of Death Valley
- Views of Ivanpah Solar Power at Stateline NV
- Tour Sunset Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.
- Stroll down the “Walk of Fame,” Chinese Theater, Kodak Theater, Roosevelt Hotel & many other famous film locations.
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity not included.
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable