Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. The views are truly breathtaking.
Yes, Area 51 really does exist! Why is it there? Are they hiding an alien space ship and bodies? It becomes quite clear why this location was chosen as America’s most Top Secret Military Facility.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5 p.m.
- Operates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
Book online and save $96!
- $295 $199
Las Vegas Area 51 Tour
This amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the top secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesn’t exist! Based at Las Vegas International Airport, this fleet of unmarked jets has been hiding in plain site for decades. It transport many hundreds of workers daily, to and from the infamous and supposedly closed and abandoned “Area 51.”
The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited and incredibly scenic desert in the world. After an amazing journey through a stunning Joshua Tree Forest we arrive on the edge of an ancient dry lake we view very unusual Indian Petroglyphs that resemble Aliens; we then explore this mysterious dry lake where UFO sightings often occur. After another beautiful drive along the “Extraterrestrial Highway” we arrive at the famous Little A’le’ Inn. This location has been host to numerous documentaries and movies including “Independence Day.” Here you will find a wealth of information and souvenirs on this top-secret area.
Captain Chuck Clark, an ex-air force captain, has written an amazingly interesting and in depth report on Area 51, which is also available for purchase. After a very tasty Alien Burger at the Little A’le’ Inn we journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, (the mailbox was recently abducted), a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts. We then arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51 through a strange and mutant Joshua Tree forest where the guards (The Men In Black) with their high powered weapons, forever stand watch along with detection devices, listening devices and cameras mounted among the cactus. The signs read, “Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly force Authorized” we’re confident they mean it. You can wave at the heavily armed guards in the 4×4 parked on the desert hillside but they never wave back. They just wait and watch from behind their darkened windows. It’s very spooky.
As much as the United States government denied the existence of this base for decades, we now know it is there but no one knows what they do there. This is an Extreme Tour to the world’s most top secret military facility, the real home of the X files, AREA 51.
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
- Return time: Approximately 5:00pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Top Secret Janet Airlines
- Mysterious Dry Lake and Alien Petroglyphs
- Little “Ale-Inn” for Lunch
- Black Mailbox location (abducted)
- Mutant Joshua Tree Forest
- Area 51 “The Perimeter & the Men in Black”
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s
- Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not included.
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and light shirts are comfortable