Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. The views are truly breathtaking.
Yes, Area 51 really does exist! Why is it there? Are they hiding an alien space ship and bodies? It becomes quite clear why this location was chosen as America’s most Top Secret Military Facility.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5 p.m.
- Operates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
Las Vegas Area 51 Tour
This exciting and intellectual Area 51 tour from Vegas starts with a very interesting stop at the Top Secret Janet Airlines, which has been hiding in plain sight at the Las Vegas International Airport for decades. They transport hundreds of workers to and from Area 51 daily. The route to Area 51, to the north of Las Vegas, is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited, and incredibly scenic desert in the world.
After an amazing journey through a stunning Joshua Tree forest, we arrive on the edge of an ancient dry lake where we view very unusual Indian petroglyphs, which are thousands of years old, and resemble 6′ tall aliens (as shown on the hit TV show Ancient Aliens); these are the most alien-like petroglyphs ever found on planet earth. We then explore a mysterious dry lake where UFO sightings often occur. After another beautifully scenic drive along the “Extraterrestrial Highway,” we arrive at the world-famous Little A’le’ Inn. This location has been host to numerous documentaries and movies including Independence Day. Here, you find a wealth of information and souvenirs on this top-secret area.
Captain Chuck Clark, an ex Air Force captain, has written an amazing and very interesting in-depth report on Area 51, which is also available for purchase. After a very tasty Alien Burger at the Little A’le’ Inn we journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, (recently abducted), a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts where they watch the sky at night. We then arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51, entering through another dry lake with a strange mutant Joshua Tree forest, where the guards (The Men In Black) with their high powered weapons, forever stand watch along with detection devices, listening devices, and cameras mounted among the cactus.
You can wave at the heavily armed guards in the 4×4 parked on the desert hillside but they never wave back. They just wait and watch from behind their darkened windows. It’s very spooky indeed. As much as the United States government, for decades, denied the existence of this base, we now know it is there but no one knows what they do there. This is an extreme tour of the world’s most top secret military facility, the real home of the X Files, AREA 51.
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates: MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, & SATURDAYS or any day with combined parties of four or more, call for any day availability.
- Departure: Approximately 7 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 5 p.m.
- Free pick-up at hotels
- Top secret Janet Airlines
- Mysterious dry lake and alien petroglyphs
- Little “Ale-Inn” for lunch
- Black Mailbox location (abducted)
- Mutant Joshua Tree forest
- Area 51 “The Perimeter & the Men in Black”
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes lunch, unlimited bottled water, and snacks
- Vehicle Used: Seven-passenger Luxury 4×4 SUVs
- Gratuity not included
- T-shirts by Adventure Photo Tours: $25 (We have them on board the vehicle, ask your driver-guide)
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and light shirts are comfortable