The mountains, canyons, craters, and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic sightseer’s dream.
A day to remember! This is a land that abounds in mysterious and remarkable formations of rich, red rock. Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. The views are truly breathtaking here and at Zion.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 6 a.m.
- Returns at 8:30 p.m.
- Operates Tuesdays & Thursdays
Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park Tour
In 1876, T.C. Bailey, a government land surveyor, wrote:
There are thousands of red, white, purple and vermillion colored rocks, of all sizes, resembling Sentinels on the Walls of Castles; monks and priests with their robes, attendants, cathedrals, and congregations. There are deep caverns and rooms resembling ruins of prisons, Castles, Churches, with their guarded walls, battlements, spires and steeples, niches and recesses, presenting the wildest and the most wonderful scene that the eye of man ever beheld, in fact, it is one of the wonders of the world.
After a stunning visit we reluctantly we leave Bryce for the wonders of Zion. Artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion for many years in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods. The pinnacles and extraordinary formations continue throughout the journey. The incredible landscape of Zion is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for all. Once you experience Zion, you will long to return again and again.
Discover these two incredible National Parks on a day excursion from Las Vegas!
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates: Tuesdays & Thursdays or any day with a combined group of six or more, call for any day availability.
- Departure: Approximately 6 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 8:30 p.m.
- Pick-up at hotel
- Bryce Canyon – Thor’s Hammer
- Bryce Canyon – Hoodoos
- Bryce Canyon – Inspiration Point
- Zion National Park – Checkerboard Mesa
- Zion National Park – The Watchman and more
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Vehicles used (company’s choice): Seven-passenger luxury 4×4 SUVs, 12-passenger VIP mini-coaches, or 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coaches
- Gratuity not included on this Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park Tour from Las Vegas
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat, and a light shirt are comfortable.