Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. The views are truly breathtaking.
This incredible display of Aztec Sandstone is the most studied and famous geographic fault in the world. It is a photographer/sightseer’s dream-come-true!
- Includes free hotel pick up, snacks and bottled water
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 12 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book Private Tour Online And Save $10
- Private Tour
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
Las Vegas Red Rock Canyon and the Amazing Aztec Sandstone
Just west of Las Vegas, this incredible display of Aztec Sandstone is the most studied and famous geographic fault in the world. It is a photographer/sightseer’s dream-come-true with many scheduled stops. This wonderful Red Rock Canyon Park Tour includes Ancient Indian petroglyphs, pictographs and roasting pits as well as beautiful desert springs. The three thousand foot tall, multi-colored, Wilson Cliffs (which are ancient sand dunes) are beyond belief.
- 3000′ tall muti-colored Aztec Sandstone Cliffs
- Many beautiful view points and photo opportunities
- Ancient Indian Petroglyphs & Pictographs
- Indian Roasting Pits & a Beautiful Desert Spring
- Mohave Yucca & Joshua Trees
- We often see Wild Mustangs, Burro & Big Horn Sheep
- Vehicle type: 7 passenger Luxury SUV’s or Coaches for large groups
- Includes snacks and bottled water.
- An audio recording (mp3) of this tour is available in Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Gratuity Not included.
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.