The Grand Canyon West Rim Tour by Adventure Tours takes you from Las Vegas to FIVE awesome and breathtaking locations.
The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 6 a.m.
- Returns at 8:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
You start this wonderful experience with a tour of Hoover Dam followed by three full hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Indian Reservation. This Las Vegas tour includes the Visitor Center and historic displays, views from the “interior” base of the Dam into the Generator Room, the fascinating Hoover Dam Movie, with ample time for breathtaking views from the top of the Dam and Lake Mead, the world’s largest man-made lake.
In addition, we walk across the top of the Dam into Arizona where there are wonderful photo ops of the new Hoover Dam Bridge. As a bonus, we stop at a local park where herds of big horn sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
We then cross the beautiful High Desert of Arizona and visit the incredible 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, and Guano Point (with three hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic picnic BBQ lunch at the rim, stroll the wooden boardwalk of the Hualapai Ranch & Western Town, and see Native American dancing and dwellings. This is the family outing of a lifetime!
West Rim & Hoover Dam Tour
This action-packed historic and visual experience will completely amaze you. With four hours to explore both, your senses will be in total bliss! Don’t miss your chance to see these two popular Las Vegas attractions on a great combo tour!
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- The magnificent Hoover Dam Classic Tour
- Operates Daily at approximately 7 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 5:30 p.m.
- Pick-up at hotel
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world-famous Skywalk ($25 paid directly to Hualapai)
- Guano Point with stunning east and north canyon views
- Romantic lunch at the Rim
- Hualapai Ranch and Western Town
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Vehicles used (company’s choice): Seven-passenger 4×4 SUVs, 12-passenger VIP mini-coaches, or 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coaches
- Gratuity not included on this Las Vegas Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon tour
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable