The Grand Canyon West Rim Tour by Adventure Tours takes you from Las Vegas to FIVE awesome and breathtaking locations.
Grand Canyon West Rim & Hoover Dam “Combo” Tour
Action-Packed Historical and Visual Experience
The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book Public Tour Online and Save $50!
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
- Party of 7-10 All Ages
This amazing day includes a wonderful tour of Hoover Dam followed by 3 full hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Indian Reservation!
Hoover Dam is located in Black Canyon on the Colorado River, it is the highest structure of its kind in the world. It’s an outstanding achievement, noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction, but also for its illustration of man’s outstanding ability to overcome the desert’s summer sun, the vagaries of a treacherous river, and the extreme hazards of the great heights of the canyon’s sheer walls. This tour includes an extended exterior tour of the Dam as well as the new Hoover Dam Bridge (900′ above the Colorado River), with ample time for breathtaking views from the Top of the Dam, Lake Mead, one of the world’s largest man-made lakes, the eastern edge of the chasm in Arizona where you have fabulous views of the dam. In addition, we walk across the top of the Dam into Arizona where you have breathtaking views and wonderful photo ops of the canyon and new Hoover Dam Bridge. As a bonus we stop at a local park where herds of Big Horn Sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
We then cross the beautiful High Desert of Arizona and visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point & Guano Point (with 3 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). You’ll have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim, stroll the wooden boardwalk of the Hualapai Ranch & Western Town and see Native American Dancing and Dwellings. This is the “family outing” of a lifetime!
West Rim & Hoover Dam Tour
This action-packed historic and visual experience will completely amaze you. With four hours to explore both, your senses will be in total bliss! Don’t miss your chance to see these two popular Las Vegas attractions on a great combo tour!
- Operates Daily at approximately 8:00am
- Return time: Approximately 7:00pm
- Free pick up at Hotel
- Tour of Power Plant at Hoover Dam
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world famous Skywalk ($25.00 paid directly to Hualapai)
- Guano Point with stunning canyon and Colorado River views
- Romantic lunch at the Rim
- Hualapai Ranch and Western town
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not included.
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable