The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
Located on the Colorado River, the Hoover Dam is the highest structure of its kind in the world.
- Includes free hotel pick-up and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 11:30 a.m.
- Returns at 5:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book Public Tour Online and Save $10!
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
- Party of 7-10 All Ages
Located in Black Canyon on the Colorado River, the Hoover Dam is the highest structure of its kind in the world. It is an outstanding achievement, noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction, but also for it’s illustration of man’s outstanding ability to overcome the desert’s summer sun, the vagaries of a treacherous river, and the extreme hazards of great heights on the chasm’s sheer walls.
This tour includes the Visitor Center and Historical Displays, views from the “interior” base of the dam into the Generator Room, the fascinating Hoover Dam Movie, with ample time for breathtaking views from the Top of the Dam, Lake Mead, the world’s largest man-made lake, the eastern edge of the chasm in Arizona where you have fabulous views of the dam including Lake Mead as well as the amazing new Hoover Dam Bridge.
Before returning to Las Vegas we stop at a local park where herds of Big Horn Sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
Hoover Dam Tour
Save your spot on this VIP Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas with Adventure Tours! We depart mid-morning and have you back in Vegas in time for dinner and a show – making the perfect day of sightseeing a famous attraction and enjoying the nightlife in the city.
- Operates Daily at approximately 8:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 12 noon
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Hoover Dam
- Hoover Dam Visitor Center
- Hoover Dam Generator Room
- Hoover Dam Movie
- Views at Top of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead
- Hoover Dam Bridge (photo ops)
- Vehicle Type: Luxury SUV’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity not included
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable