Two Great Tours in One! The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
Grand Canyon 6 in 1
6 Great Experiences in 1 Great Tour!
This is the most beautiful, historic, and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have!
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book Public Tour Online and Save $50!
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
- Party of 7-10 All Ages
6 Great Experiences in 1 Great Tour, including a Helicopter Flight to the Bottom of the Canyon! This is the most beautiful, historical and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have! Visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point (approx. 4 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim, and see Native American Dancing and Dwellings. We also include a wonderful photo stop and oratory at Hoover Dam.
This incredible tour includes all the highlights of the “5 in 1 Tour” plus you will soar like an Eagle on a breathtaking flight over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in one of our fabulous EC 130 Jet Helicopters. While on the floor of the canyon you have time to explore and take photos at this amazing location and then you’ll fly another stunningly beautiful route 4000 feet up, returning to the rim & viewpoints.
West Rim 6-in-1 Tour
This, without a doubt, will be “the most exciting family outing” of your life! Total time at the Grand Canyon including flight, approx 4 hours.
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
- Return time: Approximately 6:00pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world famous Skywalk
- Guano Point with stunning East and North canyon views
- Hualapai Ranch and Western town
- Native American Dancing and Dwellings
- Helicopter Flight that takes your breath away
- The magnificent Hoover Dam (photo stop)
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity not included
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable