The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
This is the most beautiful, historic, and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have!
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
On this Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas, our first stop is a photo op and oratory at Hoover Dam, we then visit the incredible 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, and Guano Point (approx. four hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim or at the Western Town, stroll the boardwalk of the Hualapai Ranch & Western Town and see Native American dancing and dwellings.
Walk the world-famous Skywalk ($29.95 option) on this enchanting tour of the Grand Canyon.
Now, let’s talk about the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon!
This incredible tour includes all the highlights of the 5-in-1 Tour PLUS you soar like an eagle on a breathtaking flight over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in one of our fabulous EC 130 Jet Helicopters. While on the floor of the Canyon, you have time to explore and take photos at this amazing location and then you fly on another stunningly beautiful route 4,000 feet up, returning to the rim viewpoints. Explore the best of the Grand Canyon from the ground and the sky on this West Rim tour!
West Rim 6-in-1 Tour
This, without a doubt, will be “the most exciting family outing” of your life! Total time at the Grand Canyon including flight is approximately four hours.
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 7 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 5:30 p.m.
- Pick-up at hotel
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world-famous Skywalk
- Guano Point with stunning east and north canyon views
- Hualapai Ranch and Western Town
- Native American dancing and dwellings
- Grand Canyon helicopter tour that takes your breath away
- The magnificent Hoover Dam (photo stop)
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Vehicles used (company’s choice): Seven-passenger luxury 4×4 SUVs, 12-passenger VIP mini-coaches, or a 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coaches
- Gratuity not included
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable