The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
This Grand Canyon National Park South Rim VIP Tour by Adventure Tours takes you from Las Vegas to the most famous area of the Grand Canyon, where, from the most picturesque viewpoints of all, you can view the widest and deepest portions of the Grand Canyon.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 6 a.m.
- Returns at 8:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book online and save $50!
- $294 $244
South Rim VIP Tour
Photo stops en route include the Hoover Dam, the Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point, and Bright Angel Point with additional free time to browse the Bright Angel Lodge and the world-famous Hopi House gift shops.
The Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim VIP Tour takes you to the most famous area of the Grand Canyon where, from the most picturesque viewpoints of all, you can view the widest and deepest portions of the canyon. Included are photo stops at Hoover Dam, the Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Point with additional free time to browse the Bright Angel Lodge and gift shop. This tour “features a full three hours” in the National Park and the option to walk the “Rim Trail, the most beautiful walk in the world”; where you can romantically picnic and stroll along the 2.5 mile paved trail from Mather Point, to Yavapai Point and then to Bright Angel Point; or, you can stay with your tour guide and ride to the viewpoints. Our professional & entertaining driver/guides captivate passengers with a wealth of information on the Grand Canyon and the wonderful American Southwest.
- Operates Daily at approximately 6:00am
- Return time: Approximately 8:30pm
- Free pick up at Hotel
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Route 66 Train Museum
- Mather Point
- Yavapai Point
- Bright Angel Point and Lodge
- Grand Canyon Rim Trail
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- An audio recording (mp3) of this tour is available in Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Gratuity Not included.
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable