The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
This Grand Canyon National Park South Rim VIP Tour by Adventure Tours takes you from Las Vegas to the most famous area of the Grand Canyon, where, from the most picturesque viewpoints of all, you can view the widest and deepest portions of the Grand Canyon.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 6 a.m.
- Returns at 8:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
South Rim VIP Tour
Photo stops en route include the Hoover Dam, the Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point, and Bright Angel Point with additional free time to browse the Bright Angel Lodge and the world-famous Hopi House gift shops.
This Las Vegas Grand Canyon tour features a full three hours in the national park and the option to walk the Rim Trail, “the most beautiful walk in the world,” where you can take your lunch bag and enjoy a romantic picnic and stroll along the two and a half-mile paved trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and then to Bright Angel Point. Our professional and entertaining driver/guides captivate you with a wealth of information on the Grand Canyon and the wonderful American Southwest.
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 6 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 8:30 p.m.
- Free pick-up at hotel
- Hoover Dam
- Route 66 Train Museum
- Mather Point
- Yavapai Point
- Bright Angel Point and Lodge
- Grand Canyon Rim Trail
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Vehicles used (company’s choice): Seven-passenger 4×4 SUVs, 12-passenger VIP mini-coaches, or 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coaches
- An audio recording (mp3) of this tour is available in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean
- Gratuity not included on this Vegas Grand Canyon tour
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable