Two Great Tours in One! The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
The Grand Canyon West Rim Tour by Adventure Tours takes you from Las Vegas to FIVE awesome and breathtaking locations including the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Hualapai Village, and the Magnificent Hoover Dam.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
Book Public Tour Online and Save $50!
- Party of 1-3 All Ages
- Party of 4-6 All Ages
- Party of 7-10 All Ages
5 Great Experiences in 1 Great Tour! This is the most beautiful, historical and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have! Visit the incredible 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point (approx. 4 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon). Have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim, and see Native American Dancing and Dwellings. We also include a wonderful photo stop and oratory at Hoover Dam. This is the “family outing” of a lifetime!
See the Native American Village and shop for authentic, handmade Indian Jewelry and crafts in one of their beautiful gift shops.
West Rim 5-in-1 Tour
This action-packed historic and visual experience will completely amaze you. With nearly four hours to explore, your senses will be in total bliss on this Grand Canyon West Rim Tour from Las Vegas! Save your spot for this incredible sightseeing tour with Adventure Tours!
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00am
- Return time: Approximately 5:30pm
- Free pick up at Hotel
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world famous Skywalk ($25.00 paid directly to Hualapai)
- Guano Point with stunning East and North canyon views
- Hualapai Ranch and Western town
- The magnificent Hoover Dam (Photo Stop)
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity not included
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable