The Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour with Adventure Tours is a truly amazing day.
The Grand Canyon West Rim Tour by Adventure Tours takes you from Las Vegas to FIVE awesome and breathtaking locations including the Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Hualapai Ranch, and the Magnificent Hoover Dam.
- Includes free hotel pick-up, continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
- Departs at 7 a.m.
- Returns at 5:30 p.m.
- Operates daily
In addition to these FIVE wonderful locations, you may have a romantic picnic lunch at the rim of the canyon, see Native American dancers perform ancient ritual dances, and walk the world-famous Skywalk ($29.95 optional).
See the Native American Village and shop for authentic, handmade Indian jewelry and crafts. Visit the Hualapai market where you can interact with tribal members/artists and enjoy western hospitality at the Western Town and Ranch.
West Rim 5-in-1 Tour
This action-packed historic and visual experience will completely amaze you. With nearly four hours to explore, your senses will be in total bliss on this Grand Canyon West Rim Tour from Las Vegas! Save your spot for this incredible sightseeing tour with Adventure Tours!
- Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 7 a.m.
- Return time: Approximately 5:30 p.m.
- Pick-up at hotel
- The incredible 900-year-old Joshua Tree forest
- Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world-famous Skywalk
- Guano Point with stunning east and north canyon views
- Hualapai Ranch and Western Town
- The magnificent Hoover Dam (photo stop)
- Travel and Amenities
- Includes continental breakfast + lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Vehicles used (company’s choice): Seven-passenger 4×4 SUVs, 12-passenger VIP mini-coaches, or 14-passenger VIP touring class mini-coaches
- Gratuity not included
- What to Wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February, so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hats, and a light shirt are comfortable